Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jill's Summer

In Charge at Camp Canwita
I spent my summer in Ames working at Camp Canwita again this summer. We are a day camp through Camp Fire USA. I got to hang out everyday with some pretty great kids and got paid to play games, go swimming, and go on lots of cool field trips.
Here is a look at the types of things I do each week.

Lots and lots of games like Giant Twister

Get to hang out with my best bud Paul-I have lots of stories about him.
"It's a hot, hot day!"

Field trips like rock climbing at Sports Plex West in West Des Moines

Hanging out and skipping rocks by the river

Playing an outrageous amount of Canwita Ultimate Frisbee

A big thanks to Joy for helping me set up, Jenny for coming to visit and finding my wallet after Paul hid it, and Molly for giving me a place to stay when I was homeless in Ames. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment